www.i4info.org

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.i4info.org

i4info Provides the best hacking Material. Latest hacking tutorials and tools are available here. It is the best place for hackers.

Latest topics

» Teen Patti Gold Hack & 3 Patti Chips Code Extra Bonus 2017
How to track who visited my Facebook profile? EmptySat Apr 29, 2017 10:50 am by ubedullah

» Group hackers
How to track who visited my Facebook profile? EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 2:37 pm by Group Hackers

» Hacker Needed
How to track who visited my Facebook profile? EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 3:57 am by Group Hackers

» Hacker Needed
How to track who visited my Facebook profile? EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 1:45 am by Group Hackers

» Hacker Needed
How to track who visited my Facebook profile? EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 11:10 pm by Group Hackers

» Hacker Needed
How to track who visited my Facebook profile? EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 2:07 pm by Group Hackers

» Hacker Needed
How to track who visited my Facebook profile? EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 2:21 am by Group Hackers

» Hacker Needed
How to track who visited my Facebook profile? EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 2:06 am by Group Hackers

» Hacker Needed
How to track who visited my Facebook profile? EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 1:35 am by Group Hackers

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Visitors Counter

Flag Counter

2 posters

How to track who visited my Facebook profile?

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

How to track who visited my Facebook profile? Empty How to track who visited my Facebook profile?

Post by Admin Sun May 22, 2016 4:22 pm

Everybody likes to know who has gone to their Facebook profile.Whether the individual possibly a kid or a young lady, they have a tendency to have a yearning to discover who has gone by their Facebook profile as they are loaded with these normal inquiries "Whether my squash checks my profile?" , "Which young lady/Boy dependably sees my profile?" etc… But i have seen numerous individuals attempting to utilize outsider programming which deliver proper results are just spams. You can't figure out who precisely is taking a gander at your profile all the time, you can figure out who you collaborate with the most and who Facebook thinks your dearest companions are. On the off chance that you discover somebody in the rundown that you don't cooperate with them frequently, they might express enthusiasm for your announcements (with preferences, remarks, or perspectives). Take after these basic strides and you are finished.

1. Go to your course of events and open perspective page source.

2. Right tap on your course of events and select perspective page source. This ought to take you to the new page.

3. There Press CTRL+F and you will open a crate in the right corner. There quest for "Initialchatfriendslist".

4. By it you will see a great deal of ids, they are only the profile ids. The numbers which promptly take after are the recognizable proof quantities of the profiles. You will see an arrangement of numbers, every set in citations and took after by "- 0***8243;, "- 2***8243;, or "- 3***8243;. Duplicate the string without the – and the last number. Glue this after the "facebook.com/" when taking a gander at the primary Facebook page. This will raise the profile so you know who it has a place with.

eg: if 111111-2 is the string duplicate 111111 and open another tab and sort " facebook.com/glue" then press enter.Thats it you are finished.

This is an exceptionally straightforward procedure.
    awarii

How to track who visited my Facebook profile? Empty Re: How to track who visited my Facebook profile?

Post by awarii Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:59 am

its only show they are in my friends list......but can i see the person not in my friend-list whose visit my profile????

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 9:15 am