www.i4info.org

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.i4info.org

i4info Provides the best hacking Material. Latest hacking tutorials and tools are available here. It is the best place for hackers.

Latest topics

» Teen Patti Gold Hack & 3 Patti Chips Code Extra Bonus 2017
How to get an Existing Google Adsense Code EmptySat Apr 29, 2017 10:50 am by ubedullah

» Group hackers
How to get an Existing Google Adsense Code EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 2:37 pm by Group Hackers

» Hacker Needed
How to get an Existing Google Adsense Code EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 3:57 am by Group Hackers

» Hacker Needed
How to get an Existing Google Adsense Code EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 1:45 am by Group Hackers

» Hacker Needed
How to get an Existing Google Adsense Code EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 11:10 pm by Group Hackers

» Hacker Needed
How to get an Existing Google Adsense Code EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 2:07 pm by Group Hackers

» Hacker Needed
How to get an Existing Google Adsense Code EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 2:21 am by Group Hackers

» Hacker Needed
How to get an Existing Google Adsense Code EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 2:06 am by Group Hackers

» Hacker Needed
How to get an Existing Google Adsense Code EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 1:35 am by Group Hackers

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Visitors Counter

Flag Counter

How to get an Existing Google Adsense Code

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

How to get an Existing Google Adsense Code Empty How to get an Existing Google Adsense Code

Post by Admin Tue May 24, 2016 8:48 am

When you got affirmed for Google AdSense program as a distributer, you are allowed to show AdSense units on any site with Google's terms and conditions.If you have progressively different sites, you can make various Adsense units to decide the sort of promotion unit that works best for the configuration of each site.Google will keep up a database of each AdSense unit that have been made and need to utilize an old AdSense unit with help of "My advertisements" area in Adsense landing page.

Google Adsense site is to be opened and enter the email location and watchword to log in.Click on the "My advertisements" menu thing on the highest point of the page and tap the in addition to sign beside "Cutting edge Filters" on right half of the page.Adsense unit has gotten to be latent and click the "unmoving" and Hidden checkboxes.

Presently tap the "Channel Ad units" field at the highest point of the page and recollect to name the Adsense unit and get the code to sort a bit of name in this field to contract the rundown on screen.Click to get code join under the name of the Adsense unit and acquire the code.This program shows the code for Adsense unit in pop up window.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:10 pm