www.i4info.org

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.i4info.org

i4info Provides the best hacking Material. Latest hacking tutorials and tools are available here. It is the best place for hackers.

Latest topics

» Teen Patti Gold Hack & 3 Patti Chips Code Extra Bonus 2017
Bomb Someone's Whatsapp with VBScript  EmptySat Apr 29, 2017 10:50 am by ubedullah

» Group hackers
Bomb Someone's Whatsapp with VBScript  EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 2:37 pm by Group Hackers

» Hacker Needed
Bomb Someone's Whatsapp with VBScript  EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 3:57 am by Group Hackers

» Hacker Needed
Bomb Someone's Whatsapp with VBScript  EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 1:45 am by Group Hackers

» Hacker Needed
Bomb Someone's Whatsapp with VBScript  EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 11:10 pm by Group Hackers

» Hacker Needed
Bomb Someone's Whatsapp with VBScript  EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 2:07 pm by Group Hackers

» Hacker Needed
Bomb Someone's Whatsapp with VBScript  EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 2:21 am by Group Hackers

» Hacker Needed
Bomb Someone's Whatsapp with VBScript  EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 2:06 am by Group Hackers

» Hacker Needed
Bomb Someone's Whatsapp with VBScript  EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 1:35 am by Group Hackers

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Visitors Counter

Flag Counter

Bomb Someone's Whatsapp with VBScript

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Bomb Someone's Whatsapp with VBScript  Empty Bomb Someone's Whatsapp with VBScript

Post by Admin Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:11 am

Bomb Someone's Whatsapp with VBScript  To-bomb-someones-whatsapp-with-vbscript-2-0.w1456

Bomb Whatsapp Code :
    well here is the code:
    ' InputBoxes
    Contact = InputBox("Which Conctact Do You Want To DDos?", "WhatsApp DDos")
    Message = InputBox("What Is The Message?","WhatsApp DDos")
    T = InputBox("How Many Times Needs It To Be Send?","WhatsApp DDos")
    If MsgBox("You've Filled It In Correctely", 1024 + vbSystemModal, "WhatsApp DDos") = vbOk Then

' Go To WhatsApp
    Set WshShell = WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
    Return = WshShell.Run("https://web.whatsapp.com/", 1)

' Loading Time

If MsgBox("Is WhatsApp Loaded?" & vbNewLine & vbNewLine & "Press No To Cancel", vbYesNo + vbQuestion + vbSystemModal, "WhatsApp DDos") = vbYes Then

' Go To The WhatsApp Search Bar
    WScript.Sleep 50
    WshShell.SendKeys "{TAB}"

' Go To The Contacts Chat
    WScript.Sleep 50
    WshShell.SendKeys Contact
    WScript.Sleep 50
    WshShell.SendKeys "{ENTER}"

' The Loop For The Messages
    For i = 0 to T
    WScript.Sleep 5
    WshShell.SendKeys Message
    WScript.Sleep 5
    WshShell.SendKeys "{ENTER}"
    Next

' End Of The Script
    WScript.Sleep 3000
    MsgBox "DDosing Of " + Contact + " Is Done", 1024 + vbSystemModal, "DDos Is Done"

' Canceled Script
    Else
    MsgBox "Process Has Been Canceled", vbSystemModal, "DDos Canceled"
    End If
    Else
    End If

The Explaination:

The " Command:

This order is utilized to make a laud in the script. so on the off chance that you take the summon line " InputBoxes for instance it does nothing, so it is only for the individual who examens the code an update

The Something = Something Command

This charge is utilized to set a variable, and the variable name can be anything really. After the = character comes the article you need it to be, and is entirely helpful. For instance you need 2 or more things to have the same contribution at ones. Like you need 2 message boxes yet don't need 2 info boxes however one so you say:

Message = InputBox("Type Your Message")

MsgBox Message

MsgBox Message

also, that is fundamentally what it is.

The InputBox() Command

This order is utilized to make a pop-up box where you can sort something into. The Syntax is: InputBox(prompt, title, default , xpos, ypos, helpfile, setting)

The MsgBox Command

This charge is utilized to popup a case with a message. The sentence structure is:

MsgBox(prompt , catches, title , helpfile, setting)

The If..Then..Else Command

This is utilized to do/initiate things when a particular case is so. The language structure is:

In the event that condition Then Statements Else-Statements End If

for instance in the event that you have a messagebox with a yes and no catch and you need to react to it would be

in the event that MsgBox("Do You Want To Be Friends?", vbYesNo, "") = vbYes Then MsgBox("Yippeee We Are Friends", 1024, "")

Else

MsgBox("Well I Thought It Was Going So Wel Between Us", 1024, "")

That is It

The .Sleep Command

This order is utilized to set a delay for an amound of time in milliseconds. The linguistic structure is: Wscript.Sleep Amount of time

The .SendKeys Command

This order is utilized to send a key. The sentence structure is: WshShell.SendKeys "here your key Here the amound of times it must be squeezed)"

The For..Next Command

This summon is utilized to rehash a groep or a charge untill it has done various times. The language structure is: For i = 0 to (here your number)

Summons

next

Saving And Run It

To run the vbs script you have to spare it, obviously! You do this by duplicate and glue it in scratch pad (or whatever other content manager program). what's more, spare it as yourfilename.vbs

the .vbs is imperative as it let the pc comprehend what sort of code it is and to not spare it as YourFileName.vbs.txt but rather YourFileName.vbs. The following thing you have to do is clicking under the name of your organizer and select "all records" so it is not a txt document. Presently spare it and double tap it to run it.

Also, That's All there is in this How To/Lession this was my second instructional exercise and any recognizes are appriciated. tell me what you consider it in the event that you have any inquiries or recently in the event that you need to share your idea

What's more, informed me regarding whether you folks need me to make a greater amount of these entertaining things

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 6:37 am