www.i4info.org

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.i4info.org

i4info Provides the best hacking Material. Latest hacking tutorials and tools are available here. It is the best place for hackers.

Latest topics

» Teen Patti Gold Hack & 3 Patti Chips Code Extra Bonus 2017
How to use Arduino Simulator in Proteus ISIS with LCD Interfacing EmptySat Apr 29, 2017 10:50 am by ubedullah

» Group hackers
How to use Arduino Simulator in Proteus ISIS with LCD Interfacing EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 2:37 pm by Group Hackers

» Hacker Needed
How to use Arduino Simulator in Proteus ISIS with LCD Interfacing EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 3:57 am by Group Hackers

» Hacker Needed
How to use Arduino Simulator in Proteus ISIS with LCD Interfacing EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 1:45 am by Group Hackers

» Hacker Needed
How to use Arduino Simulator in Proteus ISIS with LCD Interfacing EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 11:10 pm by Group Hackers

» Hacker Needed
How to use Arduino Simulator in Proteus ISIS with LCD Interfacing EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 2:07 pm by Group Hackers

» Hacker Needed
How to use Arduino Simulator in Proteus ISIS with LCD Interfacing EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 2:21 am by Group Hackers

» Hacker Needed
How to use Arduino Simulator in Proteus ISIS with LCD Interfacing EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 2:06 am by Group Hackers

» Hacker Needed
How to use Arduino Simulator in Proteus ISIS with LCD Interfacing EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 1:35 am by Group Hackers

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Visitors Counter

Flag Counter

How to use Arduino Simulator in Proteus ISIS with LCD Interfacing

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

How to use Arduino Simulator in Proteus ISIS with LCD Interfacing Empty How to use Arduino Simulator in Proteus ISIS with LCD Interfacing

Post by Admin Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:43 pm

Hi, friends, I hope you are doing fine, Today I am gonna tell you about How to use Arduino Simulator in Proteus ISIS with LCD interfacing? In order to explain the phenomena of How to use Arduino Simulator in Proteus ISIS with LCD interfacing, I am gonna share a project with you, that is Circuit Designing of LCD with Arduino Simulator in Proteus ISIS.

• In order to get started, outline a circuit of LCD and Arduino in Proteus ISIS, Suppose you already have added the Arduino Library then you will not discover any issue in finding the Arduino in parts library of Proteus. Now Draw the circuit as appeared in beneath figure:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

• In this step, you have to draw an Arduino sketch for LCD, so Execute the Arduino Software and copy/paste the code in it, (that is given here.)

#include <LiquidCrystal.h>

int an1 =0;int led =8;

//                BS  E  D4 D5  D6 D7

//LiquidCrystal lcd(7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12);

LiquidCrystal lcd(12, 11, 5, 4, 3, 2);

void setup() 

{

delay(5);

lcd.begin(20, 4);

pinMode(led, OUTPUT); 

}

void loop()

{

lcd.setCursor(6, 0);

lcd.print("[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lcd.setCursor(4, 1);

lcd.print("RISINGPROJECT");

lcd.setCursor(6, 2);

lcd.print(".COM");

}

Note:

• For the code of Arduino, I’ve utilized Liquid Crystal Library, that can be downloaded from here.

• In this step we will Compile the Arduino Code , and get the Arduino hex document/file that can be found in tmp folder(Temporary Files Folder).

• After having Arduino hex file, Double click on Arduino that is in Proteus ISIS and Properties Window will appear.

• In properties window, that is below the Program File segment, search for Arduino hex record and select it , as it is shown in the picture given below.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

• This is the final step,To Run the Simmulation Process Click on OK & RUN. If there is no error, then LCD will start displaying the Characters. You can see the example in the picture given below.

For any kind of help about Arduino Simulator in Proteus ISIS, Comment Below.

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 12:39 pm