www.i4info.org

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.i4info.org

i4info Provides the best hacking Material. Latest hacking tutorials and tools are available here. It is the best place for hackers.

Latest topics

» Teen Patti Gold Hack & 3 Patti Chips Code Extra Bonus 2017
Teen Patti Gold Apps, Tips, Tricks, Hints, Cheats and more EmptySat Apr 29, 2017 10:50 am by ubedullah

» Group hackers
Teen Patti Gold Apps, Tips, Tricks, Hints, Cheats and more EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 2:37 pm by Group Hackers

» Hacker Needed
Teen Patti Gold Apps, Tips, Tricks, Hints, Cheats and more EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 3:57 am by Group Hackers

» Hacker Needed
Teen Patti Gold Apps, Tips, Tricks, Hints, Cheats and more EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 1:45 am by Group Hackers

» Hacker Needed
Teen Patti Gold Apps, Tips, Tricks, Hints, Cheats and more EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 11:10 pm by Group Hackers

» Hacker Needed
Teen Patti Gold Apps, Tips, Tricks, Hints, Cheats and more EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 2:07 pm by Group Hackers

» Hacker Needed
Teen Patti Gold Apps, Tips, Tricks, Hints, Cheats and more EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 2:21 am by Group Hackers

» Hacker Needed
Teen Patti Gold Apps, Tips, Tricks, Hints, Cheats and more EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 2:06 am by Group Hackers

» Hacker Needed
Teen Patti Gold Apps, Tips, Tricks, Hints, Cheats and more EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 1:35 am by Group Hackers

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Visitors Counter

Flag Counter

Teen Patti Gold Apps, Tips, Tricks, Hints, Cheats and more

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Teen Patti Gold Apps, Tips, Tricks, Hints, Cheats and more Empty Teen Patti Gold Apps, Tips, Tricks, Hints, Cheats and more

Post by Admin

Teen Patti Gold App size – Varies with gadget

Application Last Updated – April 7, 2015

Number of Installs Till Date – 1,000,000 – 5,000,000

Teen Patti Gold App Current Version – Varies with gadget

Bolstered Android form – 2.3.3 and up

Official Website – http://moonfroglabs.com/

Bolster email for Teen Patti – teenpatti2@moonfroglabs.com

Address – 18/6, first Floor, Cambridge Road second Cross, Ulsoor, Bangalore – 560008 Karnataka, India

Engineer – Moonfrog

Here is a picture of how Teen Patti Gold resembles

Teen Patti Gold Apps, Tips, Tricks, Hints, Cheats and more Teen-Patti-Gold-300x168

Teen Patti Gold

Teen Patti Gold

How to play Teen Patti Gold?

Appreciate Teen Patti Gold, live with genuine players from around the globe. Play with anybody, at whatever time, anyplace, in your dialect! You can play in English, Hindi, Marathi, and Gujrati. All in the same diversion.

All the more Free Chips:

♥ Free to play: Download now and get 1,00,000 chips FREE!

♥ High Daily Reward: Get upto 1 Lakh(100,000) free chips ordinary! More free reward than whatever other diversion.

Top Reviews for Teen Patti Gold App –

Teen patti is a decent condition diversion and it is simple amusements for me and it's my first great amusement forever

Teen Patti Gold Help – Video Walkthrough

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUfn3bXzodQ

How to download Teen Patti Gold?

You can download Teen Patti Gold by going to taking after

https://play.google.com/store/applications/details?id=com.teenpatti.hd.gold

Most recent Features of Teen Patti Gold –

♦ Play online with your companions.

♦ Play in your dialect Choose between English, Hindi, Gujrati and Marathi.

♦ Variations: Play third Card Joker variety. More varieties included consistently.

♦ New interface is simpler than at any other time: Teen Patti has never looked this great with snazzy, and practical diversion experience.

♦ Chat and Gift: Fast talk and energizing endowments make the diversion bunches of amusing to play with different players.

♦ Private Room: Play with your companions in the protection of your own table.

♦ Works easily on moderate Internet association. Teen Patti Gold chips away at any information association or Wifi. Yes! It works awesome even on 2G.

Play Poker, Desi Style: Teen Patti Gold is Indian adaptation of Poker played with 3 cards, and is otherwise called Flash or Flush. Teen Patti table can have up to 5 players. Winning relies on upon your cards and moves.

Positioning of the cards from high to low are:

1. Trail or Set (three of same rank)

2. Unadulterated Sequence (straight flush or run)

3. Arrangement (straight or run)

4. Shading (flush)

5. Pair (two cards of same rank)

6. High Card

This diversion is planned for a grown-up gathering of people and does not offer genuine cash betting or a chance to win genuine cash or prizes. Practice or accomplishment at social gaming does not suggest future accomplishment at genuine cash betting.

Contact Us

To report any issues with use or just to share input and let us know how we can enhance, compose to teenpatti2@moonfroglabs.com

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/playTeenPattiGold

Any Suggestions?

As yet Struggling to complete Teen Patti Gold?

I will update with more tips and traps, so please bookmark Citygare. Unquestionably, you can share your own particular stuff and help players open more treats, levels, enchantment elixirs and win stars. In the event that you have any proposals or inquiries, then do leave a remark and I or my companions and perusers will answer them.

Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 7:42 pm