www.i4info.org

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.i4info.org

i4info Provides the best hacking Material. Latest hacking tutorials and tools are available here. It is the best place for hackers.

Latest topics

» Teen Patti Gold Hack & 3 Patti Chips Code Extra Bonus 2017
11 Tricks to increase Instagram Followers EmptySat Apr 29, 2017 10:50 am by ubedullah

» Group hackers
11 Tricks to increase Instagram Followers EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 2:37 pm by Group Hackers

» Hacker Needed
11 Tricks to increase Instagram Followers EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 3:57 am by Group Hackers

» Hacker Needed
11 Tricks to increase Instagram Followers EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 1:45 am by Group Hackers

» Hacker Needed
11 Tricks to increase Instagram Followers EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 11:10 pm by Group Hackers

» Hacker Needed
11 Tricks to increase Instagram Followers EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 2:07 pm by Group Hackers

» Hacker Needed
11 Tricks to increase Instagram Followers EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 2:21 am by Group Hackers

» Hacker Needed
11 Tricks to increase Instagram Followers EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 2:06 am by Group Hackers

» Hacker Needed
11 Tricks to increase Instagram Followers EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 1:35 am by Group Hackers

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Visitors Counter

Flag Counter

11 Tricks to increase Instagram Followers

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

11 Tricks to increase Instagram Followers Empty 11 Tricks to increase Instagram Followers

Post by Admin

How to Get More Followers and Likes on Instagram (scientifically)
    01. Use Hashtags

Instagram users love Hashtags. The more you include them in your photos, the more will be the user engagement. Some hashtags are always preferred over others. Here are the top 30 hashtags on Instagram:

#love
    #instagood
    #me
    #tbt
    #follow
    #cute
    #followme
    #photooftheday
    #tagsforlikes
    #happy
    #beautiful
    #girl
    #selfie
    #picoftheday
    #summer
    #fun
    #smile
    #friends
    #like4like
    #instadaily
    #igers
    #fashion
    #instalike
    #food
    #swag
    #tflers
    #amazing
    #bestoftheday
    #follow4follow
    #instamood
    instagram-app1

The good thing is, Instagram allows a maximum of 30 hashtags per photo. In that case, why not use all of the above?

02. Avoid filters

Are you fond of applying filters on your photos? Don’t use them. As per our in-house experts’ analysis, images without filters got more likes. So yeah, filters are a strict no-no.

instagram-app2

03. Avoid over-editing

Our social media researchers say that over-edited images are often overlooked by users. Well, it could be so. Who would like to stare at a picture that’s not easy to the eyes? Images with a controlled level of saturation managed to rack up 598% more followers, as per our study. That’s massive!

instagram-app3

04. Include more edges

Structure your photos with more edges, and you will see the likes and comments per post soaring up.

instagram-app4

05. Use Call-to-Action

Check this: Pictures with the word “like” garnered 89% more likes and the ones with the word “comment” amassed in a 2194% increase in numbers.

instagram-app5

06. The right colors grab more eyeballs

Well, we never knew people are so inclined to colors. Our experts suggested that images with green, blue, and grey attracted the most number of likes while those with pink, yellow and orange got least attention.

instagram-app6

07. Include Faces

This might come as a pleasant surprise for most of you. Face-detection software discovered that images with faces attracted more likes that those that didn’t. “We are attracted to faces and like to see other people”- this is what users say. It’s human nature, obviously.

instagram-app7

08. Users love “bright” photos

Again color made a difference. This time, it was a question of whether it’s bright or dark. Bright images earned 592% more engagement (comments and likes) than dark images.Based on my personal experience:

instagram-app8

09. Like and comment on others’ photos

I took some time to figure out myself how I could get more likes and followers. Last week, out of the 100 random photos that I liked and commented, I got a return of 27 likes and 7 followers on my posts. Perhaps, you could try something of this sort and see how much you get in return. Premium users can try to buy instagram followers for your account or either you can buy instagram likes for your photos to enhance the visibility of your photos.

10. Timing is very important

I tried everything that I possibly could – posting photos at different intervals, from early morning until the wee hours. I figured out that my posts attracted maximum visitors during the evening. Plain as day, you don’t expect people to check your posts when they are asleep. Try posting between 5pm to 7pm PST and you will probably notice an instant response from users.

11. Merge your images

Most people tend to overlook this. I just happened to explore the images (of the common people, not celebrities) that had garnered more likes and comments. Why Instagram apps? Surprisingly, the ones with combined images, like the one you see below, were liked by many.

instagram-app9
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 1:20 am